- About Us
- Clinical Trials
- Pet Medical Library
- Media & Informational Pages
- Contact Us
* To provide compassionate, individualized animal health care.
* To emphasize wellness of the entire body with attention
always to any pain your pet may be experiencing
* To create a pleasant environment for you and your pet.
* To encourage open and continuous communication,
feedback and education
At Colorado Center for Animal Pain Management LLC we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal compassionate veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years.
If your pet is planning to have or is recovering from surgery, showing signs of chronic pain, or seems to be slowing down or losing interest in his/her usual activities, we have the advanced tools and the world-recognized expertise to give your companion a new lease on life.